Friends of VMPC
Your donation is tax-deductible. Veterans Memorial Pool Campaign is a charitable project of La Crosse Neighborhoods, Inc., a registered 501c3.
If you have questions or would like to discuss donation options, please call one of our volunteers at (608) 492-4392.
Why Does Your Donation Matter?
Project features, furnishings, and amenities which the city has designated for campaign funds includes:
- Facility & Landscape Features:
Plants, trees, irrigation system, shade structures, gate, perimeter fence, bollards, storefront double doors, admissions desk, flagpole, memorial wall
Benches, deck furniture, lifeguard chairs & equipment, lockers, picnic tables & umbrellas, signage, trash receptacles, basketball hoops, bike racks
- Other Amenities:
Waterslide, starting blocks, swim lanes lines, diving board, underwater & security lighting, deck shower, drinking fountain
Two Ways to Donate
Consider completing a pledge & donation form. It is not required, but allows you to provide additional information regarding your gift—just complete & return. CLICK HERE.
2) By Mail
Please make your pledge or check payable to:
Veterans Memorial Pool Campaign
Then mail it to:
La Crosse Neighborhoods, Inc.
PO Box 1661
La Crosse WI 54602
Or email your pledge to:
Donor Recognition Choices
Gold, Silver, & Bronze Donors
- Recognized by giving level on the Wall of Support
Gold & Silver Donor
- Gift dedicated to select pool facility areas, equipment, and amenities
- City family pool pass for 2019 season
- Twelve pack of City daily pool passes for 2019
- Gift named in memory or recognition of a veteran, individual/family, or business/organization
- Name published on the campaign website and Community Campaign Donor Log at the pool
- Invited to special campaign donor event
Campaign Wall of Support
Gold, Silver & Bronze level gifts ($1,000+) will be recognized by giving level inside the bathhouse*.
*Example 3’x4′ single panel concept shown here is subject to change
Current Donor List
Gold Donors ($10,000+)
Ho-Chunk Nation District 2
Campaign Steering Team & Volunteers
Philip & Melissa Gelatt Foundation
Anonymous Family Foundation #1
Sarah Jane Gelatt Gephart
Anonymous Family Foundation #2
LAX Community Foundation
Village Shopping Center
Grandview Emerson Neighborhood Assoc.
Silver Donors ($5,000+)
Bronze Donors ($1,000+)
Friends of VMPC
- Percent of Fundraising Goal Achieved 73% 73%